Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday round up #5









1. Topshop necklace & Primark scarf 2. River Island boots 3. Topshop & River Island necklaces 4, 5 & 6.    Edinburgh Fringe 7. Game Of Thrones 8. Ice Cream 9. Sick bed

Well today's round up was going to be cheery until I woke up this morning with tonsils like golf balls. Today was supposed to be the day I got the last of my college stuff and gutted out my room but now i'm stuck in bed eating copious amounts of ice cream and drinking litres of water. I have my first day of college tomorrow so this hasn't happened at a good time!
Anyway, this week I've been for dinner with the girl's for Mel's birthday. I love when we all get together and catch up, we have such a good laugh! On Wednesday I went back to the Edinburgh Fringe to see Irish comedian,  Gearoid Farrelly. He was absolutely hilarious and I had such a fun night in Edinburgh.
My college induction was on tuesday and, until today, I couldn't wait to start my course tomorrow. Everyone on my course is lovely and I love the campus i'm going to be at. Hopefully I can get a bit better for tomorrow as the last thing I want is to hardly be able to speak! Really want to get my head down this year and show how good I can do academically as at school I've always been a bit of a floater.
As well as starting college next week I have dinner with the girls again for Kayleigh leaving for Dundee, so even more reason to rest today! I'm also trying to put plans together for my 18th as it's only two weeks away now! 
Well I'm going back to watch my Game Of Thrones box set and numb my tonsils with ice cream!

I hope you've had a good week!

X

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love that Topshop necklace!
    Hope you're feeling a bit better and your first day of college went well. Ice cream is definitely the best cure for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your primark scarf!
    I've nominated you for the Leibster Award, check out my latest blog post :) xx

    ReplyDelete