Wednesday 20 June 2012

Goodbye, Greenfaulds



It's been a while since I posted, due to my graduation and prom last Thursday. As one of the school's Vice Captains I had the pleasure of organising the prom, it was stressful to say the least! It was both sad and happy as I was leaving a place that had been like home for 6 years, I have never even stayed in one house that long! The whole day was a fitting end to our time there, graduation let us look over all the events and moments we've had over the 6 years and prom was just an amazing drunken party! We had pre drinks at Rosie's (I drank a fair few mojitos!) then the three viceys headed to the Grand Central hotel to set up. Dinner was lovely & everyone seemed to have a good laugh at the awards we made. After that it was on to the dancing, and boy did we dance! Fist pumping and singing every word to 212 with Jenn & Mr Cochrane has to be highlight as was falling whilst dancing to YMCA with Mr McGowan (yes, it is possible to fall in the most stationary of dances! I certainly lived up to my 'clumsiest girl' award!). Oh and who could forget Loch Lomond at the end, THAT was madness! I spent the next day trailing about town in hotel complimentary slippers, as I forgot to bring any shoes apart from my massive prom heels, until I managed to buy shoes in primark haha! I hope me & my friends manage to stay in touch, it will be hard as we are going to many different places all over the country but i'm sure if we try we'll manage!  I will miss good old GHS, the staff and seeing all my friends everyday but I feel it is the right time to move on to new challenges and i'm excited to see what the next few years brings!


GHS Class of 2012
















1. Mr McCann, Mr Scott, Daniel and Drew doing their usual 'Single Ladies' routine...
2. Mel, Me, Mairi, Kayls, Lauren and Megan
3. Me, Rach, Jenn, Rosie and Kirsty after pre drinks
4. Me & Oliver having a celebratory cigar!
5. Me, Swifty and Jenn
6. Me, our English teacher, Miss Sloan and Carla
7. Me, our Head Teacher, Dr May and Jenn
8. Just Before Graduation
9. The largest chandelier in Europe, in Grand Central Hotel!
10. Pre drinks photos
11. Megan, Mrs McLoughlin, Me and McGowan
12. Oliver & Me
13. Rosie, Rach, Me, Kirsty, Jenn and Carla



No comments:

Post a Comment