Sunday 24 June 2012

7 things for 7 days

You may have seen the fabulous sprinkleofglitter's recent posts about 7 things 7 days? She has been blogging the things she hopes to achieve in the week and sharing her progress. In her most recent post (have a look here) she went interactive! Yes, we really are all in it together. So here is my seven goals for this week!


Save. This is a must with T in the Park just round the corner and if this goal isn't achieved I will be going 3 days without anything but a soggy mars bar to eat!


Spring Clean. I have been planning to gut out my room for months now and have never got round to it, no more excuses! I want to throw away all my old stuff and rearrange it all


Exercise. I need to get back to the gym and shift some weight. I plan on playing hockey after the summer but only if I manage to lose half a stone, I better stop making excuses and start pounding that treadmill!


Organise. I have a pair of wellies for T in the Park... that's it. This week I will sort everything I need and get it all packed so there is no last minute rushing about!


Read. I've bought some new books recently, Tuesdays With Morrie and Catching Fire, so I want to get started on one this week!


Blog. In my last post I said I wanted to start some features (Happy Mondays, Film Friday and Sunday Round Up) so my goal is to stick to them!


Discover. Anything. A band, A place, something new!






You should all join in Louise's 7 things for 7 days and see how much you can achieve!



1 comment:

  1. Great post and such a good idea! I also need to save right now x

    ReplyDelete