Friday 25 May 2012

In the midnight hour...

The weather is still glorious, I could get used to it! I'm going to be a busy bee over the next two days with some long shifts at work (i'll be missing the sunshine, boo!) and catching up on The Voice but i'm hoping to do a wee OOTD post tomorrow after work as today I swung by River Island to 'window shop' before work and I ended up walking out with a nice pair of shorts and a top... I'm also trying to finish The Hunger Games, only 116 pages to go! I'm totally hooked! 

I have just realised how close my graduation & prom is and it's a tad scary. I will miss good old Greeny but it is definitely time to move on to new things and I'm actually hoping that summer flashes by so I can dive straight into college! I'm excited to meet new people and experience new challenges. Speaking of prom, I still need to find shoes, a bag and get my dress taken up... Oooops!

Anyway, hope you are all enjoying the weather and have a nice relaxing weekend!

Long Luv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment