Tuesday 22 May 2012

Girls in their summer clothes



Scotland has been enjoying some unusual B-E-A-U-TIFUL weather recently, and our favourite weatherman Sean Batty has informed us it is set to continue! Happy days! Today I sat out in my garden from 11am until 8pm, it is safe to say I am very red and burnt... I managed to take some pictures of my day though, which basically included me reading half of The Hunger Games in 4 hours (IT IS AMAZING.) and going to Tesco to come back with three packs of jammies dodgers all for a free monkey -it is sooooo cute though! Tomorrow me and the grlies are going to Rach's to celebrate her passing her driving test, if she passes it, but SHE WILL. That'll mean a few bottles of cider and some fun on her trampoline, good times! Well i'm off to bed to cry about my peeling nose :(








1. The only pair of tights I could find left me looking like a hobo...
2. My new obsession, jesus lord, what a book!
3. FREE MONKEY!
4. Greek style yoghurt with walnuts for lunch, mmmm
5. An irn-bru float (basically irn bru with two scoops of ice cream)
6. Once the sun was away I settled down to a nice steak pie dinner & my Lie To Me series one dvd!


Long Luv xx

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen an irn-bru float before?! It sounds pretty amazing, a total sugar rush!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its soooo nice, best summer drink ever!xx

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! I want a trampoline so badly. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought the hunger games was amazing too. i literally couldn't put it down! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it yesterday, wow! Can't wait to start on Catching Fire!x

      Delete